We are here to help you get the advice you need to make the right decisions about your future working life. Our careers advisers are professionally qualified and can give individual advice to help you make the right choices about learning and work.
Whether you want help with looking for work, information on local courses or dealing with redundancy, this service can point you in the right direction.
• Find learning and training that is right for you
• Improve your English, maths and IT
• Find out about funding to support your learning
• Develop your CV
• Improve your interview and presentation skills
• Progress in your current job
• Understand the local job market
• Find out about the types of disability and childcare support available
For more information please call your local Adult Learning and Skills Centre:
• Cambridge - 01223 728512
• Ely - 01353 616160
• Huntingdon - 01480 372736
• March - 01354 754764
• Wisbech - 01354 750173
The Apprenticeship Grant for Employers (AGE) of 16 to 24 year olds in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire supports businesses that would not otherwise be in a position to support individuals aged 16 to 24 into employment through the Apprenticeship programme.
Please click here for more information on apprenticeships