We have a choice of courses to help you improve your English skills in reading, writing and speaking and listening – skills you can use at home and at work. You could gain a recognised qualification to show what you have achieved. Our qualified staff can help you decide on the right course for you.
Examples of courses we offer:
• Functional Skills English at Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 2
• Family Learning – Keeping up with the Children English
• ESOL – English for Speakers of other languages
• Move On Up English for supported learning
• English for Work
For more information please call your local Adult Learning and Skills Centre:
• Cambridge - 01223 728512
• Ely - 01353 616160
• Huntingdon - 01480 372736
• March - 01354 754764
• Wisbech - 01354 750173
We aim to include some English, maths and IT skills in all of our subjects to support you on your course and help you to progress to your chosen goal.
You can practice your skills here https://learnheretoday.wordpress.com/